Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hello for now.

Hello for now.
 
This is me right this minute thinking many things.  Namely:
  1. Really?  It's already time for wrinkles?
  2. I should be sleeping.
  3. Thank the Lord:  Tomorrow is a half day for students 
So, lots to catch up on.  I shall eat the elephant task of updating one bight at a time.  Here are some misc. events.  PS: Just because life is undesirably scheduled, no excuses to forget anything Nicole!

Let's start with braids.  Annie and I are totally into braids as of late:  
 Also, is it possible to be in love with a bill?  I am.  This is the best bill EVER! It may just be top 3 in the reasons to move to Bloomington.  Really!  It means we can have an acre of grass and pay next to nothing to water it.  So happy to pay this every year.
 AND here is a minor SAMPLING of the projects we have been tackling.  When we get discouraged, we look back at some of these before shots and realize we are making progress after all.  More to come on the yard.  I feel like we've moved Everest back there and finally turned the corner on things.  Finish line please.
 Have I mentioned my girls LOVE Grandma Polly.  Baby V is named after her.  The best part about Grandma Polly are the compliments.  I could be the worst Mother on the planet and she would still think I could fly to the moon.
 We planted TULIPS last fall and they are SPECTACULAR.  Here they are just starting to pop up on St. Patrick's Day... which by the way I TOTALLY FORGOT!  Thank heavens it wasn't a school day and my kids were older or they could have held it over my head for eternity.  We were sitting in church and suddenly Quinn pinched me really hard.  I couldn't figure out why for the longest while.  I had even been wondering why so many people were wearing green.  I'm losing it!

Also evidence that I'm losing it:  In a one week period I found myself 3 TIMES driving down the road with the van door wide open.  One time a cop turned on his speaker to tell me to pull over.  Real fun to have, "YOUR VAN DOOR IS OPEN, PULL OVER!  YOUR VAN DOOR IS OPEN, PULL OVER!" blaring at you while you are driving past the middle school you work at.

Told you I am losing my mind.

I mean, really- losing my mind.

More to come.

2 comments:

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika said...

The yard's looking fabulous! Good job! Mine is looking less and less fabulous. Sigh...

Also I am losing my mind as well! Motherhood will do that to you.