Thursday, April 26, 2012

Titanic Towers

Quinn and I are working on some compromises for the back yard...  For example:  I have vetoed the 5 foot dirt base paths but agreed to white lines around the actual diamond,while Q has positively denied any possibility of moving home base to the corner with the house even after he hit a ball into one of our back porch windows and nearly shattered it.  Currently the house is 3rd base which doesn't make sense to me as that is the general direction one hits the balls toward.  I think he may have said something to the effect that damaging the house with repeated long drives is better than having to retrieve lost balls over the fence (??!?!).  My hubby is my ultimate dream boat but gee wiz is he obsessed with base ball! I do believe Q is giving me a crumb though by agreeing to NOT paint Yankees logos all over the walls of the yard which was his initial plan.  We are still 12 months away from a finish date so the battles ensue.  In the meantime...

I am DREAMING about THIS!   It is called the Titanic Towers and after hours and hours of wasteful research, this is the play set of my dreams.  They even have free install, if you live in Georgia (drat).

P.S. Does anyone else HATE the new blogger photo uploader? I can't move the photos around and size them like I used to.  Tricks?

No comments: