I'll never understand men. Q refused to wear his scout shirt visibly out of embarrassment and yet he's been begging me to let him buy this $90 ghastly and hideous Nascar fishing twin for weeks?!?!?! Someone please explain this to me.
We took her to the SGU Parade of Homes and discovered MUCH TO MY DELIGHT at the first house we visited mere SECONDS from mom's house that Irmitas had set up a booth in the garage. Needless to say, we visited that garage for 10 days straight! We thanked our lucky stars that we hit that house first because if I had discovered the Irmitas garage seconds from home on the last day, I would have cried. One day we sent Q for our Irmitas fix and the ladies asked him, "How's the baby?" and "Is your wife teaching again today?" Yep. We love Irmitas,
SGU really is a most beautiful place to live.
You May Have Heard...
We bought a house. Thrill! I have been designing the inside of this house for decades (really- I've always been obsessed with someday having and decorating my very own real live house). Knowing this then, you will be amazed to discover that I literally walked into my dream design aesthetic during the parade of homes. It was like stepping into my own mind! I took about 800 pictures. In fact, Q finally left me behind because my snapping was embarrassing him. I was surprised then, when he went back with me to hold paint and wood samples up to the wall to make sure they matched! Here it is- straight from my dreams:
We've also been celebrating some birthdays round our parts:
Nor and Quinn turned another year older. 31 was big for Quinn. Suddenly he has one child and two mortgages to pay. Yikes for next year!
I gave Q a garden hose and some socks.
I know, I know- not that great right?
We decided that we would be giving each other things for the house
for the next thousand gift-giving events.
I already know I'm getting a fridge for Christmas.
Q pretended to be excited about the hose.
At least he got a wicked-awesome BBQ from my parents!
Your advice please:
These pictures kill me and break my heart now that we have discovered
after MUCH trial and tribulation
that Annie is allergic to TOUCHING food- not eating it!
Major heart breaking puffy red rash.
Except NOW I'm almost positive she is allergic to something she's been eating too.
We have to start over.
I just have one question: Will someone please tell me
how to teach a baby to eat without touching her food?!?!?!
after MUCH trial and tribulation
that Annie is allergic to TOUCHING food- not eating it!
Major heart breaking puffy red rash.
Except NOW I'm almost positive she is allergic to something she's been eating too.
We have to start over.
I just have one question: Will someone please tell me
how to teach a baby to eat without touching her food?!?!?!

3 comments:
Feed her with a spoon at first and gradually move to self feeding. NorA is 15 months and we still sometimes spoon feed her.
Yes-start with spoon feeding for sure. And it helped me to start before they were smart enough to resist it and to contatantly grab for it. My ped. Told me it helps them to start to learn the social aspect of eating too. I know you are against prepared baby foods but gerber makes excellent finger foods for beginner babies and they are nutritious. They cant smear them so its the best! It has also taught them to become really precise in picking up small things with their two fingers. Good luck! She is a complete cutie!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? That house! No "Tuscan"??? How refreshing. I love the kitchen and that couch and rug. Wow. Annie is too cute. But don't ask me about eating... we all know I don't know how to feed my child. She still has BIG issues.
Post a Comment