After friends and I breakfasted yonder Monday,
I returned to my home and was simply dismayed.
I discovered by fault I had worn the wrong bra,
had appeared 10 pounds bigger in fashion faux pas.
Not merely increasing my large silhouette,
I had looked like an ape with side boobs for pets.
A better brazier could have shown them the truth,
that I've really lost weight, I'm no slob! Not uncouth!
I promptly changed slings, no more house bra for me,
and shed 20 pounds in the mirror instantly.
Then I thought, "What a shame," if only they'd seen,
I'm almost back down, not quite fat, not quite lean.
So picture me nigh at that breakfast again,
wearing good lingerie, that makes me look thin.
Keep THAT thought in your head, not the one that you saw-
At that sad morning meal when I wore the wrong bra!
2 comments:
haha! that poem is seriously really great. you are so creative
Oh goodness you kill me!
Post a Comment