Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hustle Bustle

I've much catching up to do.
Q and I spent the week before Christmas up north so I'm quite a bit behind.
Prepare yourself for some catch up.

And THIS is what I actually wore out in public.
That's right folks. Boots, stretch jeans, a jacket, and... dinosaur T-shirt?
What was I thinking? And I spent the entire day out in public in this! First I cleaned up at the teacher book sale (which mom and I went back to an hour later and bought even more books), then we took Meree out for a serious girls night. It was awesome... except for the part about my outfit.

Annie is the world's happiest baby. I was just starting to prop her up in these pics but now she is sitting much better. She gets the biggest kick out of the littlest things.

Our cloggers performed at Dickens this year.
Still no Irmitas at Dickens. Lame.



1 comment:

K Worthington said...

It's ok-I spent the day in one of Craig's shirts yesterday-in public. Haha-being a Mother makes things like that ok ( I like to think ). ANnie has the best jammies ever!