Annie is all dolled up for Stake Conference at church.
She sat through the adult session and Sunday like a champ.
She sat through the adult session and Sunday like a champ.
Surprise visit. G Metcalf brought Jan & Amanda
over to see our place (Jan grew up here).
Wyatt is Amanda's baby born just
4 days after Annie. They are some sort of
2nd cousins... Annie is so girl-
I don't realize it until she is next to a boy.
Wyatt is Amanda's baby born just
4 days after Annie. They are some sort of
2nd cousins... Annie is so girl-
I don't realize it until she is next to a boy.
Her features are quite petite.
I'm a huge fan of wraps and slings.
It's a wonder the world still progressed without them.
The wrap takes longer to "install" the kid in,
but it stretches so it's super comfy once she is in.
Check out her face: She loves it!
It's a wonder the world still progressed without them.
The wrap takes longer to "install" the kid in,
but it stretches so it's super comfy once she is in.
Check out her face: She loves it!
Happy #7 Q! I would do again... minus the
horrendous real estate venture
that is costing us big bucks.
How bout we trade THAT mistake
for another year or two in New York.
Actually, can we just move to NYC right now.
I so wish I could go on walks in Manhattan with Annie.
SO THOUGHTFUL Q
had my fave NYC bev
shipped to me straight from upstate NY apple season!
To celebrate our anniversary, I made a dense choco cakehad my fave NYC bev
shipped to me straight from upstate NY apple season!
with a melted chocolate lava center
and cream cheese icing.
No wonder I still look like I'm 9 months prego.
I'm never going to fit into regular pants with a zipper am I?
September 16th was Grandma Polly's birthday
and since everyone else was out of town, Annie and I got to
spend the evening and next day with her. We went to dinner
[I'M SO MAD THAT I DISCOVER CHX FRIED CHX in SGU
AFTER I'M NOT PREGNANT ANYMORE], watched
Sara's soccer game, and had cake and ice cream at home.
The next day went to lunch, shopping at the book store,
and out for desert (cupcakes and fro yo).
and since everyone else was out of town, Annie and I got to
spend the evening and next day with her. We went to dinner
[I'M SO MAD THAT I DISCOVER CHX FRIED CHX in SGU
AFTER I'M NOT PREGNANT ANYMORE], watched
Sara's soccer game, and had cake and ice cream at home.
The next day went to lunch, shopping at the book store,
and out for desert (cupcakes and fro yo).
Don't you just love her crazy hair after bath time? It gets even more crazy when she wakes up in the morning. Oh how I lOVE her long locks! Annie is great about holding still but she is starting to have fun moving her arms and legs when I lay her on our bed. These pics are just before bed time. Would you believe that she fell right to sleep after these photos? She is such a good baby!

3 comments:
Annie is so stinkin cute!!
spiky-is that how you spell it rather?
How fun! What a fun post! I never used a wrap with any of my kids, but they look comfy...too bad all my kids are so big, I don't think they'd fit very well...
And Annie's hair is so fun! Love how long it is. Mia said she went on a walk with you today and how fun it was. Wish I were there...
Post a Comment