Ciara drove down from Oregon so we could have a friend retreat and it was awesome! I can't believe that after 15 years, plus husbands, plus kids, our friendship is still going strong. It's like we haven't even been apart a day when we get together. WE ARE SO DANG LUCKY!!!! Especially me since they all know how crazy I am and they still invite me to our parties.
You only get to see these 2 pictures because I look INCREDIBLY fat in all the others (see full article on JNAC* here). I'm normally not obsessed with the fat issue but I hate how I just look huge in all these pictures and not one speck of prego-ness. Ug.
My friends and I keep a blog that is my saving grace most days. Only on JNAC* can I say what I really think. Just yesterday I posted my true reservations (or shall I say flat out paranoid fears) about the evil census campaign. Something is so up with that and if you don't see it coming, it's your own fault for getting thrown in Manzanar or Topaz or something. Even though we see each other once a year if we're lucky, my friends and I talk everyday on our blog. These girls are the best friends in the world. I wish everyday was a JNAC* day.
*JNAC is the name of our secret club.
You only get to see these 2 pictures because I look INCREDIBLY fat in all the others (see full article on JNAC* here). I'm normally not obsessed with the fat issue but I hate how I just look huge in all these pictures and not one speck of prego-ness. Ug.
My friends and I keep a blog that is my saving grace most days. Only on JNAC* can I say what I really think. Just yesterday I posted my true reservations (or shall I say flat out paranoid fears) about the evil census campaign. Something is so up with that and if you don't see it coming, it's your own fault for getting thrown in Manzanar or Topaz or something. Even though we see each other once a year if we're lucky, my friends and I talk everyday on our blog. These girls are the best friends in the world. I wish everyday was a JNAC* day.
*JNAC is the name of our secret club.


2 comments:
I think you look fabulous!! In moments like that when you feel fat just picture me pregnant with Anthon and 50 pounds heavier. Thats right I said 50! Its good for a chuckle. Dont ask to see pictures...there are none.
Great pics Nic! Love 'em. Way to go...where is that lovely locale?
You look great, I would like to see you in person though...I still don't believe you.
Post a Comment