I'm super excited about my new book blog:

(click pick for link)
Of course, now my personal blog is looking quite shabby so you'll have to excuse the ugliness as I take some time to re-vamp thee ole' Hadley Enterprises. I think that's why I haven't been blogging as of late-this blog needs a face lift!
In the meantime, you can check out my fave book picks at my new site. Keep in mind it's brand spankin' new so it'll be a bit before I have a good solid recommendation list. None-the-less, there must always be a place to start.
I've started this book blog at the request of some students, parents of students, and friends who want to keep a reading club going after I quit my job in May. So here goes. You can submit a review to the TWAB blog too if you want.
Now, if you love to read [even 1/2 as much as I do]- you can head on over to TWAB for some suggestions. In the meantime, survive this ugly blog until I find time to clean her up.
2 comments:
Boo-ya! this makes me very happy.
How exciting!! I'm off to check it out.
Post a Comment