Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society


You MUST read this book. I didn't set it down until I was forced to abandon it because the darn thing ran out of pages before I ran out of interest! Snap.

Go HERE to read all about it (my book blog that no one reads but me, but I don't mind because I finally have a way to organize the library inside my head).

Juliet is SO Alana!!!!

-n

P.S. We've somehow managed to paint a room in our new apartment lime green. How on earth did that happen? And worse yet, how does one manage the will to live with it since the will to repaint it is non-existent?

2 comments:

Alana said...

I might just have to read this one. You've sold me! Remember my tiffany blue episode?

Taylor said...

just finished it! Loved it, what a great way to write a book.