Sunday, May 10, 2009

That was mean!

...Of all the low down dirty rotten! Here I am, having one of the most spiritually uplifting days of my life thanks, in large part, to this MOST AMAZING CD EVER (buy it now, it is SO worth it):


When all of the sudden, out of nowhere, a completely inappropriate page of graphic pictures pops up on my computer. I must admit, this is the very first time I have seen or experienced pornography and I deeply and gravely hope it is my last!!! I am horrified!

My point is this: Not five minutes ago I actually thought to myself how absolutely uplifting and spiritual my day was and that I sincerely hoped it would last all week. I even shed a few tears because I was so overjoyed with emotion (so not me). Then, a mere moment later, the concords of hell hit me with something so low and out of character and completely hurtful that I gasped in shock having been taken away from such a powerful high to such a degradory low so quickly.

Satan must be getting desperate to win some more of us over... doesn't he have enough of us that he can't leave me alone for five minutes??? Truth to the notion that we cannot and must not leave our guard down even for a moment. There is no gray- only black and white!

Love, the religious zealot that never knew she existed.

No comments: