Sunday, December 28, 2008

I forgot to show you...

...My new advent calendar.
I have been looking for one ever since we got hitched.  Little did I know, all this time they have them at Target.  I never EVER EVER shop at Target so I've been up and down the state looking for this one.  I found it in September or August at Gardner Village for buko-bucks.  It's worth it though, the detail is fab.   All the doors have 3D handles of different ornaments for the tree and each door is a different size and opens a different way.  Mom had the first go.  The good news is that with 9 days left to go, everyone forgot about it so now I have my own secret stash of DOVE milk chocolates... or at least 8 more of them.  I tend to pick one up every time I walk by.  Don't worry, after the Target tip I may have purchased a few more advent calendars than just this one.

No comments: