Over Spring Break we had to take Annie to Salt Lake City to have a pediatric orthopedic surgeon check out her legs. The trip was super fun but Annie decided to enter her "NO!" stage at the exact moment we scheduled family photos. It did not go well. Here is a little preview. Note to self: pig tails are definitely NOT a recipe for success in photos. Also, bring back-up balloons just in case someone else walks into the studio with them and your kid thinks they've been ordered for her.

Happenings:
- Finished the clog competition!
- I have determined that Q is the most attractive man ever.
- DWA testing is complete!
- Agreed to work even more next year (?!?!?! What am I thinking!?!?!)
- On track to finish front yard by Earth Day (My Birthday)
- Arts Festival Performance on April 7th
- Recital Scheduled: April 30th
- Gas Leak fixed
- 5 different kinds of popsicles in my freezer!
- Currently sewing 8 more appliques on costumes
- Still haven't seen Hunger Games
- 2 . 5 months to go! Q is betting on a boy but won't offer any name suggestions yet so I told him that means my picks win.
5 comments:
You guys are too cute. I love this picture. What is up with Annie's legs? I keep forgetting you're pregnant. If I would have known you were going to the wedding, I would have met up with you, dang it. I'm realizing I wont be able to go to the movie this week. I could possibly go next week but I don't know yet. So go ahead and see Hunger Games without me. I can't wait to see it, though. Ahhh, long story about why I am not available. I suppose I will fill you in when I see you. Here's a teaser: Cancer (not mine) bed-ridden pregnancy (not mine) some family coming to town (mine), etc... so much to talk about. I miss you dearly.
Aaand, I'm super excited for the baby! I can't wait to find out what it is.
Too cute. Love the picture. And the pigtails! Your hair is so long and gorgeous! I love it. And it looks like you have a lot of happenings, happening.
Oh and I too forget you're pregnant. Strange!
I can't wait to see more pictures! Can't wait to see your house and yard!
I hope you mean 25 weeks to go and not 25 months because that would be an extremely long time to be pregnant.
Post a Comment