I feel like my life won't stop and wait for me.
I really wish it would.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
So my daughter is spirited. At least that's the best PC word we can come up with.
Wild.
Crazy.
La Destructa.
Terror on four limbs.
Yep, spirited is probably the kindest way of describing her particular brand of energy.
I used to worry that my kids would get the worst characteristics of Q & me: The big foreheads, large noses, Q's weird legs, my large pores. I never realized what I should have been worried about was them getting a lethal combination of our best qualities. I.E.: My mind-going-a-million-places-at-once and Q's infinite amounts of energy and lack of need to sleep. I may not survive this little one, but oh is she entertaining to watch.
Here are a few catch up photos to prove my claim:
I really wish it would.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
So my daughter is spirited. At least that's the best PC word we can come up with.
Wild.
Crazy.
La Destructa.
Terror on four limbs.
Yep, spirited is probably the kindest way of describing her particular brand of energy.
I used to worry that my kids would get the worst characteristics of Q & me: The big foreheads, large noses, Q's weird legs, my large pores. I never realized what I should have been worried about was them getting a lethal combination of our best qualities. I.E.: My mind-going-a-million-places-at-once and Q's infinite amounts of energy and lack of need to sleep. I may not survive this little one, but oh is she entertaining to watch.
Here are a few catch up photos to prove my claim:
I'm still behind about 6 months on posting so these are a few from Peach Days. We had to corral Annie in between about 10 extended relatives and keep her at bay by throwing treats at her for consistent intervals.
This is how we all feel after surviving church.
I haven't taken her out during the first two hours,
but boy would it be easier if I did.
Annie was invited to Hadley's birthday party and she be-lined it for the splash pad.
Somehow she managed to require my getting soaked for her to be completely happy.
She has this evil muhahaha laugh that can be heard for miles away. Can't you just see it in this photo?
1 comment:
Oh she is so cute! The girls are in the same phase. Just in time for the new baby:) I'm so entertained by them all the time! By the way- I love annies laugh!
Post a Comment