Friday, November 12, 2010

I love Annie more today than I did yesturday.

When she lets me (Annie would much prefer I wipe her nose or wash her face), I love brushing Annie's hair. She loves to watch herself in the mirror. Check out this awesome do.


I had to snap one to show Quinn that I really do wear something other than sweat pants and sports bras. Poor Q. He wakes up to the antithesis of glamor and by the time we meet up at night I've already put on an old t-shirt, swept my hair into a messy pony tail, and washed off any hint of make-up. Sometimes I wonder why he hasn't said anything about going on Wife Swap. I showed Q this pic so he could see the person he married still existed a few hours every other day. Oh- and just so you know: There comes a time in every mom's life when she simply refuses to wear materna-wear ONE MORE MINUTE no matter what size of stretch jeans she has to buy at TJ Max!

Last Saturday I took Annie to Daniel's baptism. She wore this cute little number. It happens to be the exact dress I wore to my Aunt Michelle's wedding 30 years ago so I thought it would be fun for Annie to wear it since Michelle was in town.


This guy was Mark's zone leader on his mission in Texas.

Grandma Polly loves to hold Annie and sing songs her mother sang to her.
We are hoping Grandma makes it to a 4-generation tap dance in a couple years.

After the baptism party, Annie sat like this on Dave's lap for almost an hour and they watched the Ute game together. Annie loves to watch football. She is super cuddly.

Sunday was Owen's baby blessing.
Sadly, this is the only picture from the entire event!

Annie was super great. She slept on my lap during the meeting and later enjoyed an hour of choir practice with little more than a peep. She LOVES to watch and hear Darcy Trumble's high soprano voice. Annie is mesmerized by it... so, we joined the choir so Annie could hear it more. What can I say- My daughter has me whooped. If joining the choir for Annie doesn't convince her of my devotion, I don't know what would.

1 comment:

K Worthington said...

I want grandma to sing to my babies too!you need to work on getting her to make a cd of her childrens songs quick! you look like a complete model-i'm jealous! Annie is cute as ever and i still can't get over how well she sits up in the bumbo! i had a talk with abbi & liv today and told them they need to work on their bumbo sitting. love that u joined the choir-i cant do things like that unless brent does it too & thats one thing i cannot get him to do!