Monday, February 25, 2008

So Sad

One of my students died yesterday. I had been working very very close with her on a personal journal project. It is so sad and unreal to think she is gone. I'm having a rough go of it. She is pictured below... so full of hope and finally making it out of some very dark places. I am so sad today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just stalking your blog from Heidi's and I wanted to tell you I am so sorry. It is never easy loosing someone you have grown to love. My husband's cousin was killed two weeks ago in a plane crash and you are never ready for that kind of news. We just have to know that Heavenly Father has a special plan for all of us. You probably think I am creepy to write on your blog but I feel like I know you somewhat. You may not know it but you and Quinn were in our student ward at Dixie State and in the Sunset 1st ward. Anyways check out our blog so you can see who the creepy lady is.
Natalie Johnson
http://natalie-thejohnsonfamily.blogspot.com
P.S. You are such a pretty girl!

Erika said...

That is sad Nicole, was it an accident...or was is expected? Sorry to hear about it!

carly k said...

I'm so sorry you are hurting. That is some heavy stuff...